I give you - Brooke's wall of paint swatches - also known as hard proof that I'm completely indecisive and dramatic and feel like I'm making a lifetime commitment when it comes to anything, including paint colors. Please note that I painted the first blue swatch back in January. JANUARY people. I continued to accumulate colors until I finally picked one. The darker one on the right was the winner.
Painted it a couple weeks ago. We are in blue wall heaven. Brent and I both LOVE it.
And you think I'm indecisive about paint, well, I won't go into the torture that was buying a van. Let's just say that everyone is happy we finally made a decision on that one - both Brent and I can sleep at night without van nightmares, we have time to talk instead of looking at cars online all the time, and my family and friends no longer have to listen to my deliberations about this van versus that van, blah blah blah. We are loving it - now if only I could learn how to drive it without hitting the curb when I turn right .....
This is a view of the back seats. There is a removable 8th seat in the middle row. We just left it there for now since we don't really use the back, but you can take it out and slide the two captain chairs together or leave them separate.

And I can't post without a picture of the girlies. Laughter goes a long way in this house.



Oh FINALLY!!! How thrilling! I'm so glad you have your blog back! And did you notice I posted on Sunday? I'm working on catching up... I think I'll have time to post more recent ones today. Anyways, congrats on all your decision making! The room looks great! And now you're a REAL mom... congratulations :)
ReplyDelete