Sunday, April 4, 2010

Love this boy






This boy just melts our hearts.
April 3rd, 2010 - 11 1/2 weeks old
Spencer has had a better week. He still has scary moments, but for the most part he is doing great. He can have oral feedings 3 times a day and is improving at the art of "suck-swallow-breathe". He now weighs 6 lb 14.4 oz. What a chunker! He loves to snuggle - which is good because mom loves it too.

6 comments:

  1. so happy to see an update! Spencer is looking like a chubby boy - he is adorable! And those pictures of him with the bunny ears on were classic. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can now see that he looks a bit like Sadie did as a baby (to me anyway). I'm so glad he continues to grow stronger! I hope he just keeps getting chunkier and chunkier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am already in love with him too!! He is starting to look like a Peterson and I can't believe he is such a little chunk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a porker! :-) He looks great! And theres no doubt he's a Peterson. He looks like the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like Brent! what a cutie. We will continue to keep Spencer and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are so precious. I LOVE them. He looks great. You're still in our prayers.
    I love you Brooke!

    ReplyDelete