Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spencer is home

We got to bring our little man home last Monday. He's doing wonderful. I'll post more as soon as I can. Right now we're in newborn baby mode and cherishing every moment.

6 comments:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see some pictures of that little chunk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally awesome! I'm so happy for you. I suppose you will be too busy to come hang out when I'm in town next week? I wish I could see you but totally understand if you are too overwhelmed. There is always next year when we move home! I'm just so happy that Spencer is home and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! We are so excited for you that he is finally home. I can't wait to see lots of pictures of him without all the tubes and wires.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! That is great news. Enjoy every minute of it. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodie! congrats!!! enjoy all the snuggles:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you and your family, Brooke. I hope you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete