Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting used to playing in the rain ....


Yes, it's true. We're moving. Soon.
Brent had an opportunity to take a new position with his same company out in Seattle. Since I've been missing my family big time, I was thrilled.
We've been crazy busy these last couple months with the house: cleaning, staging, packing, showing, selling and now more packing. Brent's been gone since the middle of October (except for a visit over Halloween) and we are all so excited to be back together again. I am crazy excited, but still fighting tears about leaving our home of five years and all the friends and memories we have here. Change like this is always hard but exciting. I feel very distinctly like one chapter of our lives is closing and we are beginning a new chapter.
We feel very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sad and yet so happy for you. (Of course, I'm partial to Seattle as I was born there too). I can totally understand your desire to be closer to family. That is the biggest downfall of where we live now too. I'm so happy it is working out for you.
    I will miss seeing you when I come to Texas in December.

    ReplyDelete