Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's Play Catch Up

So I kinda took a break from the blogging thing (not that I was ever that good about updating anyway) - but I figured it was time to catch up. So here is goes. Here are some pictures from February. Sadly, as I was looking through the pictures I took this month I realized that about 90% of them were of houses we had gone through - not of my family. House hunting pretty much took over our lives from Jan - Apr. But happily we finally found something and are moving next week!

Spencer is as adventurous as ever. This cupboard was one of his favorite places to climb for a while there.
We have enjoyed quite a bit of snow this winter. FYI - when it snows in Seattle the world shuts down because there are so many hills and no plows. That is fun for us because it means no work and no school. We had quite the time sledding as a family (sans Spencer - thanks Grandma!)

Sadie enjoyed eating the snow as much as playing in it.

Love the snow angels on the deck. Plus Sadie has a thing for making funny faces at the camera.
Someone lost her front tooth :) She had been working that thing for weeks, begging and crying for us to pull it out. We are were quite thrilled when it finally came out and the drama could stop, at least the tooth drama that is.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Be sure to give us your new address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that things are going well for you all. I can't wait to start house hunting so I can finally have a yard again!

    ReplyDelete