We were so lucky to be invited to go to a cabin on Lake Wenatchee over Memorial Day weekend and we had such a great time. It was just gorgeous there. The guys had fun doing manly things like using a chainsaw, getting in freezing cold water to help fix the dock and building campfires. The girls had fun relaxing from the warmth of the house and hot tub :) Kate got to go out on the wave runner a couple times and had so much fun. These pictures are from the last half of our trip. My camera battery died when we got there (of course) but I'll post more when I get the pictures from Brandi's camera. Thanks Knights for an amazing weekend!


Suiting up to go wave-running. The water was freeeeeezing.

Isn't my nephew the cutest?

Do you think she's excited about smores???



So much fun! Glad we got to spend the weekend with you guys! I'll try to bring my camera and cable next time I come over. I was going to this afternoon, but... you know me! :)
ReplyDelete