Wednesday, January 20, 2010




Announcing: Spencer Brian Peterson
born January 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM
1 lb 13 oz, 13 inches long

Spencer is a week old today. He is in stable condition and doing well for how early he was born. I am finally home and feeling better every day. We have a long road ahead of us, taking a day at a time with Spencer's condition. We feel so blessed that he is doing relatively well so far and have faith that the Lord will continue to bless him and help his body grow stronger. We are so grateful for your continued love, support and prayers. Your faith has truly blessed our lives.

I will try to post more details and updates as often as I can.

6 comments:

  1. I love the name! And he is adorable. I can see his dark hair under his hat. Please let me know if I can do anything. You guys continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. put your name on the prayer roll, figured if anyone could use some extra love and blessings its you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad little Spencer is doing well! Good luck in the upcoming weeks/months. I'm thinking of you often!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful boy! You guys are continually in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to seeing Spencer continue to progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the cute pics of him without all the wires and tubes. I'm so glad he got here safe and that you are doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! Boys are so much fun. I'll be praying for him (and your whole family).

    ReplyDelete