Kate lost her first tooth! Can you tell she's excited? That night we received a thorough commentary on the tooth fairy. According to Kate, there is a boy tooth fairy for boys and a girl tooth fairy for girls. "Oh I hope the girl tooth fairy visits me! And if I wake up while she is almost ready to get my tooth, then maybe she'll fly away and never come back!? Ohhhhhhh I will make sure I go right to sleep. Sadie doesn't believe in the tooth fairy but I DO." love love that girl. Fortunately the tooth fairy made it and now Kate is $1 richer. I don't know if that is the going rate for baby teeth but I think that there's been a lot of inflation since my days .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


thank you for your updates! Little spencer looks wonderful! Katie does look excited about losing that tooth - she looks like you in that picture. Hang in there, girl!
ReplyDeleteOh how thrilling! My other niece just GOT her first tooth! At 10 months! Cade had 8 teeth before that! haha Just curious... did it fall out or she she/someone pull it?
ReplyDeletehee hee what a funny girl! love those pics of you holding spencer! just can't believe how tiny he is. Such sweet moments.
ReplyDelete