Spencer's blessing was such a special day. It meant a lot to me to finally get to the point where we were comfortable bringing him to Church (worried about exposure to sickness) and also just to look back at how far he had come. The accumulation of all those feelings, plus having family here to share it with us, made for an incredible day. We are so grateful that my Dad, Bailey, Brian and Sandy were able to be here - we know they made special accommodations to make it happen and it really meant a lot to us! His blessing was beautiful and there was such a strong Spirit in the room. Several people from Church commented to me about it afterward and I know it has a lot to do with the love that everyone has for Spencer and the faith they exercised on his behalf. I am so grateful for our "ward family" and all they do for us - seriously good people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so glad that Spencer is doing so well. He is super cute! You look very good too. Keep posting pics for those of us who are far away.
ReplyDeleteThat must have been a really special time. I wish we could see you more often. Maybe that will happen once you move to Seattle and things settle down with my family. What an adorable family you have!
ReplyDelete