Monday, October 11, 2010

yikes

I'm going to try and catch up - or at least hit the highlights - where should I start?

How about all the amazing people that came to visit this summer? Ok I just realized this is going to take a couple posts.

First - my mom. My mom was here pretty much every month from when I went on bed-rest last October until Spencer came home from the hospital. And then seeing that I was a basket case she came back again during that intense newborn time after Spencer had been home a few weeks. I was so grateful she did because I was able to go do some things with the girls that I otherwise would have missed out on and she also was there to hold it together when I got mastitis :) I can't believe I haven't seen her since then - I was so spoiled. Thank you mom! And thank you Dad and Bailey for sharing her!


Around the 4th of July my Aunt Wendy and her fam were in Dallas and came to hang with us for a couple days. It was so much fun! Tom and Ginger were so sweet to the girls and totally entertained them. I loved being able to chat with Wendy - she is the greatest. Plus she spoiled us and cleaned my house. Please come anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment