Here's the house!
please excuse the boxes ....
view from family room into formal rooms and front door
Lovin' the parkSo I finally took some pictures of the new place. Please excuse the boxes, lack of decor, etc. We're still unpacking and figuring out furniture arrangements, you know how it goes. I kept hoping to get some pictures when the house is clean, but finally realized that day may never come, ha ha. We LOVE our new house and neighborhood. It is a smaller neighborhood, which means the streets are quiet enough for us to hang out riding bikes and scooters, etc. The park is just around the corner, close enough to come home for a potty break and not mind going back afterwards. This is important because we basically have no yard, so the park is getting used on a regular basis. I'm still missing the Texas weather and big fenced yard we had. It was just so nice to send the kids outside to get their wiggles out. We could do that in our yard here, but the grass is a swamp since it's in the shade. I just try not to think about it or I might get crazy sad! Things are great here and it is nice be in our own place with our own little family.


Looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Donnie will be upset he and Brent didn't get to do House Hunters together but he'll live.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!