Wednesday, May 18, 2011

our new house

We are in and getting settled. I went to post a picture and realized I don't have one! You'll have to wait, maybe I'll take one tomorrow... I will just say that we are incredibly happy here and loving both our house and neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. OH yay!! congratulations, i am so excited that you guys found a house that you love and put up pictures ASAP!

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely want to see. We thought we saw you guys at Walmart today (minus Kate). It was so sad when I realized it couldn't be you. So glad you are settled in. We miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, you are one of the winners of the Homeschool Frolic giveaway on my blog!! Congrats! Shoot me an email when you get a chance and we'll get you your prize! :) Have a great week. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, you are one of the winners of the Homeschool Frolic giveaway on my blog!! Congrats! Shoot me an email when you get a chance and we'll get you your prize! :) Have a great week. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete