Friday, February 1, 2013

Halloween

Kate - Cleopatra.  She saw this in one of those cursed catalogs and couldn't get over it.  I told her I would pay for half. That is a lot more then I am usually willing to spend on costumes but it turned out so cute and she was thrilled! 

Sadie - Kitty. She changed her mind several times about what to be.  She wore a princess costume to a Halloween party we went to, refused to dress up for the ward trunk or treat, and settled on a kitty for Halloween itself.  She was adorable. 

 Spencer - Gnome.  I bought this costume a couple years ago when I saw it in Target on clearance and almost peed my pants laughing.  I figured this is probably the last year I will have complete say over what he wears.  But believe me he didn't want anything to do with that hat, much less the beard.  He kept ripping it off and saying "I don't like that hat!"  - we even caught it on video.  This is a rare moment that he actually wore it, but most of Halloween was spent without it.  Oh well. 
 Cade - Bumblebee.  It was so fun having my mom and Brandi's family come trick-or-treating with us.  We went to the local mall - which was insane - even us adults dressed up :)



 Dinner - Taco soup and corn muffins, plus some little fruit parfaits that looked like candy corn.  Then off trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.  The kids all got such a kick out of this.  Fun times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment