Friday, February 1, 2013
Kate's baptism
What a wonderful day - I was so happy. The only thing that would have made it more perfect was if our many loved ones that live far away could have been there. But it was so special to have both sets of grandparents there, as well as aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. Kate looked so grown up in these pictures we took for her invitation, I am so pleased and bittersweet at the same time. She is an amazing girl and we are so happy she decided to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She has such faith, a great thirst for understanding the Gospel
and desires to do what is right. I'm so grateful that Brent baptized her and that he, along with our dads, confirmed her a member of the Church and gave her the gift of the Holy Ghost. I pray that she will come to recognize how the Spirit speaks to her and that it will be her constant companion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment